The Catholic Trust for England and Wales has purchased a package of e-learning programmes available to all members of the Catholic community free of charge. This is part of the Church’s ongoing commitment to safeguarding. This is provided by the National Catholic Safeguarding Commission. Amongst the topics are:
- Child Protection
- Child Protection in Education
- Child Exploitation & Online Safety
- Safeguarding Adults
- Mental Capacity
What do I need to do to access this training resource?
Members of The Institute of Our Lady of Mercy and our employees can all register their interest by:
- Emailing email@example.com
- Your email should contain your name, the name of the Institute, and your role (for example: member of the Religious; Safeguarding Representative; Youth Worker; Teacher; SVP/Volunteer; Other.
- On receipt of your email the safeguarding administrator will register your email address with EduCare.
- You will receive a welcome email from EduCare inviting you to set your password.
- You will then have instant access to the training programmes.